Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Simply friggin Amazing

I have seen some Sprite related Flash animations in my day, and this one was amazing. On par with greats like Super Mario Bros. Z and Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom, maybe better. The animations were so fluid and little things like Link using the song of time and jsut havin Ristar in there alone made me give you at least a 9 for that, just because I love Ristar. You basically made the flash animation that I have wanted to make ever since I started using Flash a few years ago. I hope to soon make some on this level. But amazing job. The sound effects were great, scenery was amazing, especialyl for the rotating with ristar holding Luigi or kirby fighting zero when the screen spun horizontally. simply astonishing. Keep it up, I look forward to your next endeavor into spriting and hope to be as good as you at it. I have a couple I just need to add preloaders to, and im making one for a class project, and then I am making a sequel to one I alreayd made and plan to post in the coming months. Nowhere on this level, but they have a quaint charm that I wouldn't change for the world...They mostly involve Megaman. lol So I am glad you added in Megaman to this, it'd seem out of place to NOT have Megaman in a flash like yours. But great job, keep at it, you have a gift.

College University pt 2 College University pt 2

FRIGGIN HILARIOUS!

Great Job guys! Te 2nd episode, so far is the funniest one! When he's in the classroom and thinks to himself "i think i broke my leg" THAT is priceless! Defiitely pitch this idea to some TV channels, this could be right up there with The Simpsons,and Family Guy,

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

Best movie i've ever seen. Out of this world ruled

I rememebr out of this world for sega and sperNES as well as one on sega CD and man I loved that game. I'm glad not everyone has forgotten about it. Good job dude, goo job.